Thursday 30 June 2011

Surface Design for Interiors

Level 5 - This was a live assignment which got sent to Bradford Textiles Society. I haded in four boards - drawings, layouts, development and finals. This brief was given  to me at the end of Level 4, I began researching over the summer and collected lots of primary and secondary reasearch.

Fairground research.

Drawing sheet.

Line drawing of a vintage carousel.

Painted out layout.

Screen printed.

Screen printed.
I love the bright colours and the way my screen prints turned out. I was inspired by the range 'What-A-Hoot by Harlequin. I could see these designs being used in childrens bedrooms and nurserys as I think there sweet with a playful colour palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...