Thursday 30 June 2011

Surface Design for Gift

I struggled with this assignment at first. My theme was 'Secret Garden' but with it been out of season it was hard to take photographs of flowers. I knew I wanted to design two different collections. In my mood board, you can see the two colour palettes. In the bottom left, the colours are dark woodland colours then moving into the top right you can see my contrasting colour palette, soft pastel colours.

Mood Board.

Developing ideas.

Developing with colours.

Complicted layouts.

Market level research.

Two designers from Hallmark came in to view our work and offer out a placement, it was a great experience to be able to chat to them about my work and ask questions about the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...