Monday 6 February 2012

London

I visited London last weekend to try and inspire my life and generate new ideas for the development process of my Final Major Project. I lost track of time on Saturday whilst browsing Liberties looking at the new fabrics and prints, the new Alexander McQueen scarfs are amazing!

Etro's collections have always inspired my designs so it was nice to look at the placement prints and see how their new collection has developed from previous ones. I was also inspired by designers Michael van der Ham and Daisy Darche for their bold use of colour and placement prints. Check out there collections online from the links below!

Sunday morning was spent round Camden Town with my boyfriend. With it been a very frosty morning it was the perfect excuse for hot lemon and ginger cocktails and a relaxing browse round the boutiques, Camden market and the Cyberdog shop. Cyberdog is always a must when visiting Camden, even though the clothing is not my style, the shop is amazing! Dancers in boxes hanging from the ceiling, futuristic night club vibe and glow in the dark trend makes it a unique shopping experience.  




www.etro.com
www.daisydarche.com
www.daisydarche.com



www.michaelvanderham.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...