Monday 6 February 2012

Drawings

Here's a little  peak at my drawings for my Final Major Project. I've always enjoyed exploring with many mixed medias from ink and stick to painting with gouache. I've been using bright colours to complement my theme. Staying back at uni til 9 has certainly paid off as I am extremely pleased with the body of drawing I have completed. This will certainly help with my development process.  


Procion dyes, ink and stick, bleach, fine liner

Timed fine liner / Pencil sketch

Molecules made from a range of media

Continuous line drawing

Monoprint, water colours

Different drawing techniques

Carbon paper - squashed leaves

Detailed pencil

Observational, inks

Composition petri plant pots - unfinished

Procion dye, ink and stick - unfinished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...