Monday 11 July 2011

Wow

Really surprised myself. Think I will manage these weekly updates...

New Designers - I want to be here showing my work here next year!!

Regents Park flower gardens
Well I've had a very busy time this week. I visited New Designers in London. The work was amazing!! It has really motivated me to start researching for my minor project. I also visited the V&A and Regents Park, I have chosen the theme 'Rustic Romance' which is a combination of flowers and vintage jewellery. After lots of research I had some time to relax and went to London Pride Festival where I took part in a flash mob and spent the day catching up with my southerners. I also spent a good few hours in the new M&M store in London. It is amazing, you have to go!!

Clearly very excited with my MAROON peanut m&ms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...