Sunday 15 April 2012

Featured Artist for Pattern Observer

After a long flight back from New York it was nice to get home, check my emails and find out that I have now secured another internship this year and also have the opportunity for another. I also received an email from the lovely Michelle Fifi's to say she's featured my work on her website.. Please take a look at her inspiring website http://patternobserver.com/



April 13, 2012

Feature Designer: Jennifer Robinson




I am thrilled to share these beautiful pieces from designer Jennifer Robinson, which were created using silk screen printing, digital printing, embroidery and embellishment. Jennifer is graduating in June from the Cleveland College of Art and Design and is seeking employment! To see more work please visit her blog.
Have a great weekend!!! -Michelle

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...