Friday 22 October 2010

Meow.

Think I've neglected this blog for far too long. So what's been happening this past year?...
I've visited craft fairs, museums, exhibitions, galleries, New Designers, the list goes on.
Enjoyed a laid back approach to the summer holidays, with Leeds Festival, Portugal, Tenerife and endless trips to my second home in Landan Town.
Which as a result, my drawing skills for second year were completely abolished.
Getting back into the swing of things now, collected lots of research for my new project.
So my bay is looking quite colourful...



Based my theme around horses and vintage carosels. The theme I chose for my interior designs was 'Roma' which is basically a mixture of black outlined drawings with a very vibrant colour scheme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...